Goodmorning everyone.
Sorry I'm a day to late but here is the winners list from the
Blog Hop
Ladies Congratulations and email the person where you have won the digi.
The Winner of the mainblog email Margy and that is
^
^
^
^
^
^
Olga Fink
http://carla-writes.blogspot.nl/ -------Veronique Baadjou
http://yans-crafty-idea.blogspot.nl/... --------- Doris Klein
http://karinsartscrap.blogspot.nl/ --------Jennifer Bradley
https://craftingwhilecaffeinated.wordpress.com/... ------ Veronique Baadjou
http://granmargaret.blogspot.nl/ ------- Faith - Daffodil Cards
https://samscraftycastle.wordpress.com/... ------- Olga Fink
http://tertia-craftinggran.blogspot.nl/... -------- Doris Klein
http://karinsartscrap.blogspot.nl/ --------Jennifer Bradley
https://craftingwhilecaffeinated.wordpress.com/... ------ Veronique Baadjou
http://granmargaret.blogspot.nl/ ------- Faith - Daffodil Cards
https://samscraftycastle.wordpress.com/... ------- Olga Fink
http://tertia-craftinggran.blogspot.nl/... -------- Doris Klein
Thank you for a wonderful blog hop! so happy that I won two times! Congratulations to all the winners!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the wonderful blog hop! I 'm very happy that I have won 2 times..
ReplyDeletethanks Olga and Veronique
ReplyDeleteGr Karin
Great bloh hop and to be winner is the icing on the cake. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteFaith
x