A BIG WELCOME to FIVE NEW DT MEMBERS !!!
I'm
very excited to share with you the FIVE NEW members of the Digistamps4Joy
Design Team. So now that everyone of the new designers is 'home', without further ado I would like to
introduce them to you.
Hi, I am a Christian and I have served on several Design Teams, but in 2015 had to undergo open heart surgery, so took a little time off crafting. But I'm back and am delighted to serve on Digistamps4Joy.
Pop into Peggy's blog and give her a hug.
Romina Acosta
Hi, I'm from Argentina. I'm
thirty years old. I love coloring. My wish for 2016 is to serve on a Design Team. Digistamps4Joy is my first time to
participate in a DT. I love cardmaking, I
love using watercolors and alcohol markers. I think I can do my best because
it's my hobby and my passion. I recently became a mother and am now trying to make my hobby a profession.
Annie Sharland
Hi aNNie here, and most of you know me
already.....I live in Australia in the northern part of New South Wales.
Married with three kids, and three grandies and one supportive husband. Oh and
one shadow, my Labrador dog, Thye, who sits and crafts with me each day.
I am a Registered Nurse, and retired
having to care for my elderly dad, sadly recently passed away.
Love to do any type of craft and have
taught card making and scrapbooking. Interior designing and landscaping are my
two other loves. My outdoor recreations are walking and swimming.
Lindsay Adreon
I am 26 years old. I have been married to my husband
Nathan for 7 years and we have two kiddos, one boy, who is 7 years old, and one
girl, who is 1. I am lucky enough to be a SAHM and enjoy every minute of the
craziness! I have been crafting since I can remember really. My mom would
always take me shopping for craft supplies so I could make ornaments for
Christmas gifts, my senior project in high school was a senior scrapbook, etc.!
After I had my son and decided to stay home I knew I would need something that
I could escape to for "me" time. I started stamping and then went
full force into cardmaking. I have branched off into many different crafts and
hobbies along the way including crocheting, knitting, cake and cookie
decorating, and woodworking (yes, I use the all the saws, sanders, etc
myself!). However, I have always kept going strong with stamping and often incorporate
paper crafting into all of my other hobbies/crafts.
Sami Williams
My
name is Sami and I live in the USA! I'm currently working as a substitute
teacher while I search for a full time teaching job! When I'm not teaching or
making cards you can usually find me doing something Disney related or reading
and writing! I'm so excited to be apart of this Design Team!
WELCOME LADIES!!!!






I'm so happy to have all of you sweet ladies in the team Peggy, Romina, Annie, Lindsay and Sami. Big welcome :)
ReplyDeleteHugs xx
DS4J DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}
Hi ladies Welcome in our team
ReplyDeleteGr Karin