NOTE: This image is now only available in the DS4J store.
It's the first Friday of AUGUST and it's therefore time for another Digistamps4Joy FREEBIE! We know you will love this one as it's a really REALLY useful background image, designed by Jen. The freebie is only available for 2 days (3-5 August), after which it will go to our SHOP. Some of our DT have made up stunning cards with this image.
Jan used Betty Bucket with her background image
Jen added a poem to her background image on the card
Karen added Emma to her background
Jen added TWO images (Mom and me; Back to school Bernie) to her background
Want to know how to add an image to the background image? You will need the PNG file format of the top image as that has a transparent background. Layer the PNG image on top of the background image in your Word software, and then print the composed picture. As easy as that!
PLEASE NOTE: This image may NOT be shared, posted on another blog, website, or forum. Please direct people to this blog post. Only the owner of DS4J has the right to distribute the freebie.

A wonderful digi to create with - very versatile for combining with other digi stamps.
ReplyDeleteHugs
DesÃre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member
Fabulous freebie image, thank you!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeletefabulous and great post the digi is gorgeous.
ReplyDeletegreetings karin
Thank you so much, love it.
ReplyDeleteLuv CHRISSYxx
The cards are beautiful!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the freebie :) I hope to do a good work with it...
Thanks so much for the freebie.
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely image thank you!
ReplyDeletexx Vee
Fantastic image!!! Thank you so much for your generosity! All of the samples are GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful digi! Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! It's such a versatile image and I think I'll be using it a lot.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the lovely and versatile freebie. Thi is my first time visiting you and I'm just thrilled. xxD
ReplyDeleteWhat a great background image and so versatile! I could have used this for a friend's new home card last week. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and great cards from the group.
Thank you for the freebie and the wonderful inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThank you sew much for sharing... I love this and will have much fun with this freebie! Again, thank you
ReplyDeleteHugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness
Fantastic freebie. Funny I was looking on google for something like this and whamoo, you have one...thanks very much..xx
ReplyDeletethank you for the freebie ..love your style and your journalling .
ReplyDelete