The Hop is over, we had lots of fun meeting you, but now it's time to announce our randomly selected winners!
$30 prize on this main Digistamps4Joy blog
Participants had to email a sentence made up of all the letters in the hop. The sentence is "I love my country!" and the winner drawn from all the correct entries is ...
PATTI
Well done Patti, you have won a Gift Certificate worth $30 to spend in the Digistamps4Joy store! Please email Margy at info[at]digistamps4joy[dot]co[dot]za to claim your fabulous prize!
Blog Hop Winners
Each participating blog is giving away one DS4J digistamp to a randomly drawn follower and commenter. If you see your name below, please email Margy at info[at]digistamps4joy[dot]co[dot]za to claim your prize, and mention the blog you won the prize on.
The winners are:
| DT BLOG | Winner's Name |
| Alex | |
| Angela | Linda Palmer |
| Antoinette | Lili Sulastri |
| Asmah | |
| Berni | |
| Charlene | |
| Desire | Penny |
| Ema | |
| Jackie | |
| Jen | |
| Karin | |
| Margy | |
| Pam | |
| Riette | |
| Sharon | |
| Ursula | Monica |
Thanks for playing with us, and enjoy your prizes!

Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your images!
ReplyDeleteJen Leeflang
Congratulations winners.
ReplyDeletegreetings karin
Congrats to all winners.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your digi's
Hugs xx
Oh, Wow! I can't believe I won on 4 blogs. That is so amazing. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all winners - I am so excited to be a winner of two of the blogs - I have sent my email accepting the win -have a lovely day! It was a wonderful time!
ReplyDeleteI can't tell you how excited I am to be the main blog hop winner!!! Thanks so much to Digistamps4Joy and congrats to all the other winners!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all the winners :D
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFinally, I am able to come and make a comment. Sorry it took longer. Our Modem broke down and hubby just bought a new one.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all the winners. I am going to claim my prize before I lose it. lol!