Here are our new releases
Our artists have been busy creating some super images for you!
Note: The artists' name is in brackets. Click on the category link to take you directly to the shop. | String of hearts (Margy) (Valentines) | |
I have given my hard working Design Team a 'break' until the first week of January 2013.
So instead "I" have been busy drawing, and also managed to make up 2 cards.
The name of the new image is in brackets.
Margaret (Kissing Gourami)
A CAS card made by embossing background and adding glitter.
Margaret (Xmas twigis - summer)
I used 3 x twigis to create a waterfall card!
A CAS card made by embossing background and adding glitter.











Margy your new images are lovely as well your creations with them. They are all just in time for Valentines 2013.
ReplyDeleteHugs DesÃre {Doing Life}
Margy your cards are wonderfully created from your new images. love annie
ReplyDeleteFabulous images BUT - Let's put "Christ back into Christmas!"
ReplyDeleteLove
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA
Love the new images!
ReplyDeletewow very beautiful Margy you have made great cards.
ReplyDeletegreetings karin
Fabulous new images Margy and I just love the kissing fish card and the waterfall card you made to showcase some of the images!
ReplyDeleteHugs ~ Charlene
hi all. wishing you all a very blessed christmas and a spectacular new year!
ReplyDeletelove ALL the new releases and the creations are just awesome!
hugs :)