Thursday, 15 October 2015

Mid-Challenge #117 - ATG (optional twist = "B")

Mid-challenge #117

      This challenge is hosted by Jackie

"ANYTHING GOES 
Twist (OPTIONAL of course) = "B"

Hi everyone, My name is Jackie and I am proud to be hosting the current challenge at DS4J, it is ATG with an option of B's, yes that's right add or use items beginning with B! I tried and added Black, Birthday, Bold, Boy?, Buttons, Banners, Britain and Blue!! What will you share with us, we always love to look at your creations, and don't forget there are awesome prizes up for grabs too!  


The DTs Choice prize of the $10 Gift Voucher is applicable to all entries. 
The challenge runs UNTIL 31 October 2015

Remember to link your projects up in Mr Linky. We would love you to use a DS4J image, but any stamped or digi image will be OK.

I am proud to show off our GUEST DESIGNER for this mid-challenge post ....
SUZE WOODS

Hello! My name is Suze and I live in New Zealand. 

I have been card-making off and on for a number of years since a friend introduced me to rubber stamps although I now work mostly with digistamps. My style is mainly CAS but I'm trying to learn new techniques. I first started blogging my cards in February 2012 so that I could enter some challenges. I initially started with mainly Christmas challenges to take the pressure off at the end of the year but have since found several others that have appealed to me. Since I live on the other side of the world, so many of the challenges are the opposite season to ours which certainly makes things interesting!

Note from Margy: Hey Suze, DS4J is in the same half of the world as you are, so most of our challenges work around this difference - we fully understand!


Suze used the digistamp "Victorian Lady 1" to make this gorgeous card. 
Thanks for joining us as our Guest Designer.

Would YOU like to be our Guest Designer at one of our challenge posts? All you need to do is make sure you use a Digistamps4Joy image on your entry - we will see it!
And now, for some more inspiration from the talented DS4J Design Team "B" 
{CLICK on the name of the digi to take you to the store}

ASMAH (image = "Books")
Asmah copied the digistamp 4 times, with a reduction in size each time - CLEVER GIRL!

BERNI (image = "Country Boy")

DEBBIE (image = "Bee-eater")


JACKIE (image = "Winston")
Enter your paper projects (maximum 3 entries per person, each from a separate blog post) in Mr Linky HERE, and let us all share in your wonderful creations! 
The DT's Choice winner will win $10 worth of images from the store, and 1 runner up may choose 2 images. 

Please remember to link your POST and not your blog.
Also, you must create a link on your blog back to this challenge post!
(The challenge rules are HERE)

Are you looking for LINKY for our CURRENT CHALLENGE? Click .....
HERE.
A special request
As this is a child-friendly blog, we will appreciate it if you do not post goth or demonic entries.

2 comments: