A BIG WELCOME to NEW DT MEMBER
I'm
very pleased to announce that Carla Brooke has joined the Digistamps4Joy
Design Team.
I'm an art
teacher originally from New York State, but now living in Florida. For many years I
experimented with several areas of creativity, but lately, I have been working in paper crafting, designing scrapbook
pages, making cards and altering canvases and boxes. I have learned
many new techniques and I love using my tools. I am also a freelance writer and my articles cover the
arts and special events in northeast Florida. Along with my husband
Sandy’s wonderful photographs, several of my articles have been printed
nationally.
Pop into Carla's blog and give her a hug.
WELCOME CARLA


Welcome to Digistamps 4 Joy, Carla.
ReplyDeleteLove
Jen Leeflang
Hey there Carla, welcome to our wonderful team.xx
ReplyDeleteWelcome Carla in this team
ReplyDeletegr karin
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!
ReplyDelete