If you have come here looking for our freebie, so sorry you missed it! It is however now available in our shop.
This was our very first FREEBIE (at bottom of post) on our new blog! It was only available for 2 days (4-6 May), after which it was posted in our SHOP. Some of our DT have made up stunning cards from this image. Please visit their blogs and show them some love.







Beautiful interpretations girlz, well done and thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJen Leeflang
DS4J DT Lead
I'm getting an error and can't get to the dl when I click on the link.
ReplyDeletejennifer.russell09@gmail.com
me too! (the error that is) beautiful image BTW! :)
ReplyDeleteSandy
great work Ladies!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful image, would love to color it, but it gives error 404 :(
ReplyDeleteSorry ladies, a technical glitch, am busy fixing it up
ReplyDeletethank you for this beautiful image! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful examples using this wonderful image. Thanks !
ReplyDeleteThank you! Can I make a suggestion, that you put Digistamps 4 Joy in the name of the stamp so that people can give you credit for it when they use it.
ReplyDeleteThanks Debbie, have corrected that too!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this lovely image!!! The DT made amazing projects with it!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful image, thank you so much and great inspirationial cards done with it, brilliant, love Carole Lockhart Stuart. :)XXX
ReplyDeleteOoh, wow, this is beautiful, thanks!!
ReplyDeleteRene
Beautiful image thank you, and lovely inspirational projects too. Hugs lin
ReplyDeleteHi again, great blog hop, I think I have been everywhere, it is great as I am severely disabled (M.S. etc) and rarely get out, I live in Aberdeen Scotland and I have just had a "world Tour", he he. I loved all the blogs, great work all, love Carole lockhart Stuart. :)XXX (CDAC)
ReplyDeleteIt worked and I have the image, it's really great!!1
ReplyDeleteThamks!!
Great work by all the DT, and a fab freebie!! Thanks :) Love Mel x
ReplyDeleteThank you so very much for this.. it is gorgeous.xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous image. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great beginning of a new blog! I wish you all the best,
ReplyDeletegreetz from Yvonne in Holland