Saturday, 31 December 2016

Welcome to Sherry Gibson - a new DT member

A BIG WELCOME to NEW DT MEMBER

I'm very pleased to announce that Sherry Gibson has joined the Digistamps4Joy Design Team.

Sherry Gibson


I'm Sherry, I am married, I have three children and four grandchildren. I have enjoyed all types of arts and crafts ever since I can remember. When my children where little I enjoyed creating cards with a computer program, now I really enjoy making handmade cards. I am so very excited to be on the DT for Digistamps4Joy! You cane find my cards on my blog Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads.

WELCOME SHERRY
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the welcome! I am so excited to be part of the DT!
    Hugs,
    Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3,congrats to the other ladies and to Sherry
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete