Friday, 4 November 2016

Welcome to TWO new Design Team Members

A BIG WELCOME TO TWO NEW DT MEMBERS

I'm very pleased to announce that Doreen O'Brian and Nancy have joined the Digistamps4Joy Design Team.

Doreen O'Brian

Hello everyone Doreen here, I am so pleased to have the chance to work with all you talented people. I have been crafting forever but only blogging it since 2009. I love all types of paper crafting, making cards ,Scrapbooks and Albums. I live in Chesterfield which is nestled in the Derbyshire Dales in the UK with my hubby and we have been married for 48 years. We have three grown up children and three grand children. I look forward to getting to know you all.

Pop into Doreen's blog and give her a hug.

Nancy Nickel

I live in a small town in Saskatchewan, Canada. My husband and I have been married for over 31 years, and we have two daughters that are grown and gone. I am self-employed part time, and am blessed to be able to spend most of my day playing in my craft room.
One of the greatest perks of this business is making new friends! I see some familiar names in this DT, and others that are brand new to me. I am happy to be here and look forward to working with you, and getting to know you all! 

Pop into Nancy's blog and give her a hug.

WELCOME LADIES
 

3 comments:

  1. Big welcome to two lovely talented ladies...hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you gorgeous and talented ladies in the team. Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete