Tuesday, 22 March 2016

Welcome to a new DT member

A BIG WELCOME to NEW DT MEMBER

I'm very pleased to announce that Carla Brooke has joined the Digistamps4Joy Design Team.

Carla Brooke

I'm an art teacher originally from New York State, but now living in Florida. For many years I  experimented with several areas of creativity, but lately, I have been working in paper crafting, designing scrapbook pages, making cards and altering canvases and boxes. I have learned many new techniques and I love using my  tools. I am also a freelance writer and my articles cover the arts and special events in northeast Florida. Along with my husband Sandy’s wonderful photographs, several of my articles have been printed nationally.
Pop into Carla's blog and give her a hug.

WELCOME CARLA
 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to Digistamps 4 Joy, Carla.
    Love
    Jen Leeflang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Carla, welcome to our wonderful team.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Carla in this team

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

    ReplyDelete