Thursday, 7 May 2015

Mother's Day Freebies 2105


A Mother's Day Freebie (7-11 May), exclusive to all our Newsletter subscribers.
 
It is Mother's Day here in South Africa on Sunday 10th May 2015, and I wanted to do something special for all my Newsletter subscribers. I was thinking about a new digi to celebrate Mother's Day, and my thoughts turned to my grandchildren, and how they would have created a card. So I drew a whimsical set based on these thoughts. Hope you like it.

All current subscribers will have received their latest Newsletter with instructions on how to download the free digistamp set.
To all new subscribers, I will receive notification of your subscription and will send you this particular Newsletter with the discount code.


How to sign up for our MONTHLY DS4J Newsletter
I promise you will not be bombarded with emails as our regular letter is delivered once a month to your email box. Any specials will be in an additional email. You can unsubscribe at any time you want (but obviously we would love to have you stay with us).
Why subscribe? This is where we advertise any SPECIALS, Newsletter freebies, or SALES we have running, as well as showing off our newest digistamps! Don't get left behind - our digis are very popular!

Click HERE to subscribe. We use MailChimp, a user-friendly and client caring service.

Another 2 FREEBIES on our Facebook - just right click and download, and have fun!

3 comments: