Friday, 15 May 2015

Mid-Challenge #112 Buttons, Bows, Bling

Mid-challenge #112

      This challenge is hosted by Sara

 The theme for this challenge is
"BUTTONS, BOWS, BLING" 
Hi and welcome to May's challenge! I am Sara, this month's hostess, and I'm very excited to announce our newest theme -- Buttons, Bows and Bling! There are LOADS of possibilities with this theme and you can find plenty of fantastic digital images in the DigiStamps4Joy shop that you can use. Get out your ink, glue, markers, ribbons and buttons .... and don't forget the bling! Use your imagination, get creative, and remember that you have a whole month to submit your creations. I look forward to seeing what you whip up!
The challenge runs UNTIL 31 May 2015

Remember to link your projects up in Mr Linky. We would love you to use a DS4J image, but any stamped or digi image will be OK ..... you will get an extra chance if you do use a Digistamps4Joy image.


We have a GUEST DESIGNER working with us for this mid-challenge.
I am thrilled to introduce you to KT Fit Kitty who used the Leggy Lilly and Kitty image.



Hi, I’m Kitty and I am excited and honoured to be a Guest Designer at DigiStamps4Joy!  I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and I just turned 50 last year. I am no longer able to work due to health reasons so I spend my time making cards!  I definitely craft on a budget!  I started my blog in June 2013, after being invited to join a design team. My card-making style would be considered “cute” and my favourite subjects are cats, mainly due to my three beautiful kitties, Honeydew, Kiwi, and Snowie. In case you’re wondering how I chose my blog name, KT are my initials, Kitty is a nickname, and Fit Kitty is my user name on a fitness web site I used to frequent.  Since I was already set up with the name Fit Kitty on Google and Gmail, I decided to stick with it. It would make me so happy if you would stop by my blog for a visit:  http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/.  Thank you, Margy, for having me as your Guest Designer!  Wishing you and your followers a joyful day!

And now, for some more inspiration from the talented DS4J Design Team "B" 
{CLICK on the name of the digi to take you to the store}

ASMAH (Journal page) (image = "Fan + 4 sentiments")

BERNI (image = "Birthday cake")

CHARLENE (images ="Swing")

DEBBIE (image = "DayLily corner")

JACKIE (image = "Lanterns")

TONNIE (image = "Thelma")

URSULA (image = "Sewing set")

Enter your paper projects (maximum 3 entries per person, each from a separate blog post) in Mr Linky HERE, and let us all share in your wonderful creations! The randomly drawn winner will win THREE images of your choice from the store, and 2 runners up 1 image each.  Of course, if you use a Digistamps4Joy image, you could win the big prize of $10 of images.

Please remember to link your POST and not your blog.
Also, you must create a link on your blog back to this challenge post!
(The challenge rules are HERE)

Are you looking for LINKY for our CURRENT CHALLENGE? Click .....
HERE.
A special request
As this is a child-friendly blog, we will appreciate it if you do not post goth or demonic entries.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me as your Guest Designer! I had fun! It's a great theme, and the DT samples are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Kitty.

    DT ladies beautiful and gorgeous work.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Kitty, so great to have you as our GD. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card KT Fit Kitty! Thank you so much for joining us this month for our challenge :D
    To the rest of my teammies....gorgeous as always ladies...you always inspire me with your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete