Monday, 27 October 2014

WELCOME New DS4J Design Team Members

A BIG WELCOME to FIVE NEW DT MEMBERS !!!

I'm very excited to share with you the FIVE NEW members of the Digistamps4Joy Design Team. I found it extremely difficult to choose this time from all the fabulous applications, so I had to revert to using a 12 point scoring system so I could be fair to everyone who applied, and even then the results were soooo close! I want to thank each talented crafter who sent in an application. So now that everyone of the new designers is 'home', without further ado I would like to introduce them to you.

Debbie Ebat
My Name is Debbie, I live in Las Vegas, NV US.  I have lived here for for about 35 years. I was born in Jackson Wy… in the shadow to the Grand Teton mountains, where I was raised on my Grandfathers homestead. I grew up on a Ranch with parents and 2 sisters and 3 brothers, with me being the next to the youngest. I am married with 2 kids, a girl Nicole who is 26 and Patrick who is 21. I work full time and make cards in my spare time. We also have a dog his name is Gizmo… a cute little mutt. I have been paper crafting for 20 years and like many people I thought by making my own cards I could save money - you can stop laughing now. I love, love dies, and they have become one of my passions. I love digital images - my favorite part about them is I can size the image to what I want, unlike a rubber stamp. I am really excited to be a part of this team.. I saw a card made with  one of the images and fell in love with the company
Pop into Debbie's blog and show her some love.

Margaret Ashby (GranMargaret)
I am a Christian and live in Sydney, Australia with my husband Tony, and after working for 53 years I am now retired. I have two daughters and four granddaughters.  (My granddaughters call me Granmargaret). I started stamping and making cards in 1995 and started scrap-booking about 1999 and making ATCs in 2005. I started my blog in April 2012 with the help of cyber friends and started joining challenges. I was really happy to find challenges to give me new ideas for my cards.I have lots of rubber stamps but now mostly use digital stamps.I suffer from fibromyalgia and arthritis and bad eyes and spend my days making cards, a little scrap-booking and talking to my cyber friends on the internet. I am so excited to be picked to be on the Digistamps4Joy Design Team and look forward making cards for the challenges.  (I am a cancer survivor)
Pop into GranMargaret's blog and say hi.

Fanny (Nini) Montis


My name is Fanny, I am 36 years old, and I live in France near Versailles. 
I have two children, a daughter aged 15 and a boy of 13 years. 
I have three dogs, a cat and a Degu. I have been making cards for 3 years, and I love reading challenges and trying new techniques.
Pop into Nini's blog and say "Bonjour"

Sara Thomas

Hi there!  I am a Montessori-Teacher-Turned-Stay-At-Home-Mom to an incredibly spirited, brilliant four-year-old boy. He makes my soul sing every day and is the funniest person I have met!  My husband is an amazing, generous man who is so supportive of his family and doesn't seem to mind my messy craft room!  The three of us live in the USA with our two “old man” dogs.  We are a happy bunch who like to spend time together and go on adventures. The twists and turns of life catapulted me into card making in mid-2012.  I find it to be very therapeutic and loads of fun!  I really enjoy sharing my designs and learning from other talented crafters out there. I love to learn and am a self proclaimed question asker, which drives my husband bonkers even though he has benefited from it many times! In addition to making cards and spending time with my family, I love trying new restaurants, baking, geocaching, and spending time outdoors.

Pop into Sara's blog and give her a hug.

Sue Jimson

I'm married to my best friend Paul and have two children and two grandsons. I am my hubby's full time carer because he is waiting for a heart transplant so I gave up work to look after him. We have a cocker spaniel named Ollie but is fondly known as 'his lordship' lol. I've always crafted in some form or other with my Grandma and my mother and then I took Art at school ... then when Paul first took ill I began card making to make cards for charity for the British Heart Foundation that was how it all began:)

Pop into Sue's blog and give her a hug.

WELCOME LADIES!!!!
 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the welcome. I am very happy to be here. Welcome to the other new members.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Really happy to be here and join this team
    thank you for your welcome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great welcome and I'm so happy to be part of this wonderful team! huggles Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy to have the opportunity to getting to know all of you ladies and such incredible moment to working along together as well as sharing life stories and learning your creativity. WELCOME to a fantastic group! HUGS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the new members. You will love being a part of this team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the warm welcome! This is going to be such a fun journey and I'm really looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the new Design Team...I am excited and happy for you. You will be playing with some marvelous Ladies and a Fabulous Team Mom. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete