Friday, 3 October 2014

FREEBIE FRIDAY - 3 October 2014

Here is our Freebie Friday image available from 3-5 October 2014 in the DS4J shop.My friends in the northern hemisphere have all started their new school terms, and I decided to share this 'golden oldie' image. This is the very first image I drew for the shop, but still so very relevant! Enjoy.

"Bookworm"

 Why not use this freebie to create a card for a challenge on our BLOG.
Margy


Annie

Tonnie

How To Download ...... Freebies are ONLY available for downloading in the DS4J SHOP. There is however no reason to be 'afraid' of setting up an account in the shop as it IS free, and is easy, and when you add the image to the cart, and checkout, it WILL be free. There is NO obligation to purchase any other items.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
PLEASE NOTE: Our freebies may NOT be shared with a friend, posted on another blog, Facebook, website, Pinterest, or forum. Only the owner of DS4J has the right to distribute the freebie.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to enter my Friday freebie (book worm card) to the October challenge. I am having a problem getting to Mr.Linky. Please email me at joycejohnson2@charter.net with instruction for posting in the October Friday freebie Challenge. My blog is ----http://joycejohnson2.wordpress.com. I have my post ready on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards. Thank you for sharing book worm.

    ReplyDelete