Sunday, 28 September 2014

New digistamps - Sunday 28 September

The lucky commenter on our new digistamp post of 21 September is
#6 - GranMargaret
Email Margy info[at]digistamps4joy[dot]co[dot]za for your choice of one of last weeks' new digis.
Remember, if you want to win one of the new releases, leave a comment below this post!
 
Here are our new digistamp releases
Note: The artists' name is in brackets. Click on the category link to take you directly to the shop. 
Who am I? (Jen) (Teenz)
Record player (Riette) (Party Time)

Misteri's music (Jen) (Divas by design)
Misteri's music (coloured) (Jen) (Coloured digis)
Darcy's cardigan (Jen) (Teenz)
 
Peek-a-boo (Margy) (Babies & Toddlers)

The DT have each made fabulous and unique cards with the new digis 

Antoinette

Charlene

Desire


 
 

Julie Odil

Julie Perry
 

Karin
 

Margaret



Jen (using her coloured digistamps)
 

Thanks for visiting and we hope you enjoyed our showcase!
 All of these digistamps are now available in the DS4J Shop.

8 comments:

  1. Love the musical images - the record player brings back a few memories (showing my age here!). Great cards to show the new images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations by my teamies. Thank you Margy, Jen and Riette for the gorgeous new images we could play with.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new digis! Your DT samples are gorgeous! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Truly a challenge to pick one this time...they're all great!! If I have to I'll pick peekaboo just for it's cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Team mates, Thank you Margy, Jen and Riette for the beautiful new designs and allowing me to play with them. Crafty hugs Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these new digis. Thank you for picking me for the winner of last week's comments. I am at my daughters this afternoon so I will have to wait till I go back home to check which ones I bought. Thank you

    ReplyDelete