Saturday, 19 July 2014

Welcome to a new DT member - Patricia St Martin

Some exciting news!!! 
 
Patricia St Martin has just joined the Digistamps4Joy Design Team! Pat is based in Wisconsin USA, and makes the most stunning Copic coloured cards - watch out for her cards in our future blog posts! Her blog address is http://rubberstampingismygame.blogspot.com/

I have always loved all kinds of crafting starting from a young girl, taking Art in school, crocheting, knitting, sewing and many other kinds of crafts. I have been creating and designing cards for more time than any of my other crafts I have done. I started with copic markers in November 2009, so now I'm a copic junkie. My copics go where I go. One of my loves is all the beautiful papers and all the fun embellishments and they are so unlimited. When I start a card I never know what my card is going to turn out to be, I just pick out my paper and start coloring and let the creating begin. I fell in love with digital stamps because they are so hard to mess up when you stamp them but I have my many stamps from many different companies. I have been married for 47 years to Richard. Have 3 wonderful sons David is 44 married and has a daughter, Kurt is 40 married with 2 children and Robert not married and 1 child. Four of the best grand children in the world - Aiden, Emma, Haleigh and Isaiah. We have lived in Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA for 39 years. 

Welcome Pat and may your stay with DS4J be a happy and fruitful one!

{{{hugs}}} Margy and the DT

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Patricia. I have followed you work online for quite some time. Glad you made it here for this fabulous DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Patricia to our fab team.xx

    ReplyDelete