Tuesday, 1 July 2014

MONTHLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE {July 2014}


Good morning its, Desíre here again.  Wow this year is flying by way too fast and yes we are already over the halfway mark to Christmas 2014.  Trust June was filled with loads of creative fun for you and that your Christmas card stash is starting to grow. Thank you once again, to everyone who took the time to email me to request the DS4J 'Santa's Letter' image, and thanks so much to those who have made a creation and linked it up to our June 2014 Christmas Challenge.  All the entries were just so creative.

Each and everyone who linked their 'Santa's Letter' creations during June, are a winner, as this lovely Irresistible Bling is on its way to you.


... and here is a gorgeous card made by our lovely Design Team Member, Annie.  Isn't it just so fun with the pink.

To those who have missed our June Christmas Challenge, its not too late, you are most welcome to join in the fun  from July.  We will offer a free DS4J Christmas image each month with which you can create a card or tag.

You need to enter your card or tag with this free image into Mr Linky below.  Each person who has created a card or tag with the month's free image, will receive the next month's image free.

Please email me at desiref@iafrica.com if you are keen to enter our Maychallenge with this wonderful image, and I will get it off to you asap.

So now it's over to you - looking forward to seeing your Christmas cards/tags with this lovely Irresistible Bling, in our July linky below.


Email Entries

Herm


Jane



Desiré Kantor

Tammy Voss

Remember you must enter a project with this month's image to receive next months free image...


12 comments:

  1. it's adorable! can't wait to print it and color it! Luv Kitties :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for the freebie and for the new challenge!
    Good lick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanhk you for another delightful image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the cute image and the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done and dusted, thanks for the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, your card is exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for the cute image. Lovely card by Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to say a huge THANK YOU for this month's image! I absolutely love it! I think it was last month that I left a comment, hoping for a Christmas kitty, and I was so happy to see one this month! And with three kitties! It's purrfect and I had a lot of fun making my card. Thank you so much! I really enjoy your digis! Wishing you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for another fabulous Christmas challenge. I love your digis and I am so grateful for this challenge. I am actually getting a head start on creating my Christmas cards! Yeah! Thanks for the free digi each month.

    I would love to have more followers and for my followers to register for a chance to win FREE Candy on my blog. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. FABULOUS FABULOUS entries from everyone! It's only 3 days to the end of the month of July so make sure you get your entry in quickly to enable you to receive August's fabulous digistamp!
    Margy (owner DS4J)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved using this image, just uploaded my card. Fabulous challenge, thanks. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved using this image, just uploaded my card. Fabulous challenge, thanks. x

    ReplyDelete