Friday, 28 March 2014

No new releases Sunday 30th March

 
Please note that there will NOT be any new releases on Sunday 30th March!
Why?
Don't worry, it's ONLY for Sunday 30 March!
I am on a cruise (yippee, one item ticked off the bucket list) for the whole week and will not have access to my computer or the internet. But I AM going to have lots of FUN on board the ship, and who knows there may be lots of digi inspiration as well (apart from the hunks!).

Did you know that there are now nearly 1,000 digis to choose from in the SHOP - enough to keep you busy for a looooong time! I will be back in time to draw some new digis, and to let my Design Team play with them - ready for the next fabulous releases on Sunday 6th April.

Have you entered our current challenge #88 - vintage?

Oh, and don't forget - Friday 4th April is FREEBIE FRIDAY as well!
See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fantastic time Margy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pity, but I know you are having a much needed break, Margy, enjoy xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I'll see you. I'm leaving on the 30th also. And if we are on the same ship...I hope i'm not your inspiration for new digis LOL

    ReplyDelete