Tuesday, 5 November 2013

Digistamps4Joy sponsors Path of Positivity challenge for November

Digistamps4Joy is pleased to sponsor the Path of Positivity monthly challenge from 4 November to 1 December 2013. The theme is "Thankfulness", and I (Margy) made this card to show my thankfulness to our Lord and Saviour for allowing me to be able to enjoy my grandchildren - what an absolute blessing they are to me.  I used the DS4J digistamp called "Our secret" and coloured it with H2O pencils.

Head on over to Path of Positivity and participate in their challenge.
Their challenge winner will receive FIVE of our DS4J digistamps!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful image- love your card- Beautiful message too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful design Margy. So love the colouring. Thank you for guest designing over at our PoP Challenge this month and also for sponsoring such wonderful prizes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Path of Positivity DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Margy - and I am too blessed with grandchildren - the best is yet to be - enjoy - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Margy,

    It is an honour having you as our guest for the start of this month's Path of Positivity Challenge. Thankfulness is such an important concept that people should be practicing every day and it is so lovely to read one of the many things that you, yourself, are thankful for.

    Your card turned out just lovely with all that sparkly goodness and I really like the image you chose to work with. The silver charm of the baby outfit is adorable as well.

    Once again, thank you so much for sharing your vision of gratitude with us.

    Best Regards,
    Lisa D., Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margy, love your card. I'm horrible at them but digi stamps seems like a great place to start.

    ReplyDelete