Sunday, 13 October 2013

Blog Hop Winners

The Hop is over, we had lots of fun meeting you, but now it's time to announce our randomly selected winners!
$30 prize on this main Digistamps4Joy blog
Participants had to email a sentence made up of all the letters in the hop. The sentence is "I love my country!" and the winner drawn from all the correct entries is ...
PATTI
Well done Patti, you have won a Gift Certificate worth $30 to spend in the Digistamps4Joy store! Please email Margy at info[at]digistamps4joy[dot]co[dot]za to claim your fabulous prize!

Blog Hop Winners
Each participating blog is giving away one DS4J digistamp to a randomly drawn follower and commenter. If you see your name below, please email Margy at info[at]digistamps4joy[dot]co[dot]za to claim your prize, and mention the blog you won the prize on.
The winners are:
DT BLOG Winner's Name (taken)
Alex Edwina Brown
Angela Linda Palmer
Antoinette Lili Sulastri
Asmah Sammi
Berni Patrica St. Martin
Charlene CT Girl
Desire Penny
Ema Edwina Brown
Jackie Edwina Brown
Jen Gail Scott
Karin Teresa Arsenault
Margy Olga Bester
Pam Gail
Riette Edwina Brown
Sharon Jenny L
Ursula Monica

Thanks for playing with us, and enjoy your prizes!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners! Enjoy your images!
    Jen Leeflang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations winners.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all winners.
    Enjoy your digi's
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Wow! I can't believe I won on 4 blogs. That is so amazing. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all winners - I am so excited to be a winner of two of the blogs - I have sent my email accepting the win -have a lovely day! It was a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you how excited I am to be the main blog hop winner!!! Thanks so much to Digistamps4Joy and congrats to all the other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all the winners :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally, I am able to come and make a comment. Sorry it took longer. Our Modem broke down and hubby just bought a new one.
    Congratulations to all the winners. I am going to claim my prize before I lose it. lol!

    ReplyDelete