Monday, 30 September 2013

Design Team Call

The call is now closed and I will announce the new DT soon


DIGISTAMPS4JOY DT CALL !!!

Would you like to be a member of our Design Team? 
The term of office of some of our current members has expired, and
DS4J is looking for new members
Do you love working with a wide variety of styles of digistamps?
Do you ....
have an active card making blog,
have experience with using digistamps,
and create cards?

Then I would love to have you join my team.

If your answer is YES!!! to all of these questions, 
I'd love to hear from you.

To apply, send the following information:
1. Your name and email address
2. A link to your blog
3. Links to 3 papercraft projects where you have used digistamps and you feel best showcase your  skills.

This DT call will run from 28 August to 30 September 2013

EVERY application will receive a confirmation of receipt.

Send your application to
info[at]digistamps4joy[dot]co[dot]za

I look forward to hearing from YOU!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am new to your images and would love the opportunity to share and show my love in my creativity to your fans and followers and will be submitting my information.
    Thank you for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Antoinette, I received your email application!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Margy,just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete