Friday, 10 May 2013

WELCOME to FOUR new DT members

A BIG WELCOME to FOUR NEW DT MEMBERS !!!

Have you noticed that there are a few "new" names in the challenge posts? I've been waiting till I had all the little ducklings (hehe sorry ladies!) under my wing, before I compose a blog post to welcome them all. So now that everyone is 'home' without further ado I would like to welcome
four new members to the Design Team of Digistamps4Joy!

Lynda Lindley
Lynda lives in Sammamish, Washington, USA, and is married with 2 gorgeous daughters.
My name is Lynda Lindley and I have been crafting for over twenty years; starting out first stamping and then expanding into all areas of paper crafting.  I live in Washington state with her husband, two daughters and one crazy smart girl dog.  A self proclaimed challenge junkie, I do not feel grounded unless I am creating something. When I am not coloring, stamping, painting, knitting, or scrapbooking, I can often be seen with inky fingers volunteering at my daughter’s school in the library and teaching art in the classrooms.
Pop into Lynda's blog and show her some love.

Tammylee Newberry
Tammylee lives in Superior, Wisconsin, USA.
I have been married 30 years and have two sons 29 and 30.  I met my hubby when I was 14 and he 18.  We dated 6 years before getting married!  I have no grandchildren as of yet. I have been on numerous teams and have been DT coordinator for 5.  At one time I was on 10 teams and DT coordinator for 3 of them. I was a creative member of the Ready Set Create magazine for two years until it closed.  I have been a crafter all my life!  I have been published in two issues of Only cards.  This was the biggest thrill of my crafting life.  I look forward to getting to know all of you.
Pop into Tammylee's blog and say hi.

Annerieke Overheul


I'm Annerieke, I live in the Netherlands. I'm married and I have two great kids. For almost 30 years I have been making cards, for the last few years I also love making boxes for little presents or something else. About a year ago I discovered stamps and ink and I enjoy "playing" with it! Verder houd ik van lezen, wandelen, fietsen en er op uit gaan in de natuur.
Pop into Annerieke's blog and say "Daag"

and last but not least ..

Margaret (Marg) Byatt

 
Hi, I'm Margaret, a disabled single parent who loves to spend the majority of my free time, if I'm well
enough, to craft, as in card making or sewing. Ive always been art/crafty since starting infant school. I can remember always asking my mum & dad if I could draw, I loved copying the characters out of my comic (Disney at that time) then adapting to drawing houses/bungalows with very large windows & large front gardens!! Now I hate the thought of large windows being cleaned lol !! Card making came to me just under 6 years ago when I was forced out of work and needed a new outlet for my hands & mind, to be creative again but also to stop me getting depressed about being not able to work anymore. I have not looked back since and Im sure I wont ever!  I've not got a certain type of card making, I can create lovely unusual cards from kits that I buy or I can pick up an embellishment & then think about how I'm going to design a card around it.  
 
Pop into Marg's blog and give her a hug.

WELCOME LADIES!!!!
 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome ladies - I can't wait to see your creations!
    Jen Leeflang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome ladies to an amazing DT. Will get to know you all better when I return from my holiday. Warm wishes, Ursula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome ladies. you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE working with DS4J! super group all around!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome ladies in this fabulous group off designers.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats ladies on becoming DT members at DigiStamps4Joy!

    ReplyDelete