Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Our NEW Design Team member

I would like to extend a hearty WELCOME to our newest team member..
ASMAH ZAINAL ABIDIN from Malaysia! Her work is so creative and we cannot wait to see what she creates with our images!

"My name is Asmah and I'm the mother of four beautiful blessings and have been married to a loving hardworking husband for 14 years. Arts and Crafts have always been my passion since my childhood. I dabble in many interests and hobbies such as making handicrafts, painting, mixed media, altered art, cardmaking, scrapbooking, interior decorating, gardening, cross-stitching, reading, penpalling, cooking...well there's never a dull moment even though I have left my broadcast journalism job at National TV Station as Producer tu nurture my children. I always find the right time to scrap and be creative by balancing my time between my family and what I love best. My creations can be viewed at my blog http://www.qinaahanaartsandcrafts.blogspot.com/ and you are welcome to visit. My sincere thanks to Margaret for her confidence to offer me this DT position. I shall do my best to inspire your creativity. Thank you." 

4 comments: