Wednesday, 5 December 2012

FIVE New DT members!!!

I received so many applications for the recent DT Call, that it was very difficult to only
choose 2 entrants, so I chose FIVE instead!

I am therefore excited to announce the names of these FIVE new 
Digistamps4Joy Design Team Members!!

WELCOME to the following super ladies

I have been a scrapbooker since 2001.  I started making cards in 2008 and have been at it ever since.  When I started making cards, my scrapbooking fell by the wayside.  I am a Christian woman, widowed and retired.  I live in the USA, in Southern California.  I have two stepdaughters, one stepson, 7 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren.  Most of the cards I create are sent to Operation Write Home, an organization in the states for sending blank cards to our military to write letters home.  In addition to my addiction to making cards, I enjoy reading mystery novels, traveling (cruising mostly) and my three cats who are pictured on my blog.
 
Padmaja Ramesh (aka PAM)
I live in Houston, Texas.  I love to paint especially watercolor and love scrap booking. But my first love is always books. I love to read. My favorite authors are Isaac Asimov and Anne McCaffrey. Been married now for 17 years and have 2 kids and 2 dogs (papillons). What I consider my most valuable material possessions are my books, paints, the zillion brushes and of course the Cricut Expression, the Gypsy and the zillion cartridges.

Regina Hardy
Hi, my name is Regina Hardy and I live in Lake St. Louis, Missouri with my husband, Brett and three dogs that are like kids to me.  My hobbies were baking and reading but since I started paper crafting a couple of years ago, probably every single day of that time, those hobbies have been put on the backburner.  I’m addicted to everything about card making!  I have met so many online friends all over the world that really inspire me.  I love challenges and to see what others have created and enjoy being part of a team that share the same interests as I do so that we may inspire one another and have fun. 


I live in Bedford, Virginia, United States Minor Outlying Islands. I have been happily married for 28 yrs to a wonderful man and awesome father. We have 1 son, who recently got married to a wonderful woman that I am proud to call my daughter in law. I have 2 pekepoms and 2 kitty's, they are babies. I have been crafting for about 3 years now, started out doing scrapbooks, and then started doing cards.. To me it is so relaxing and so much fun.

I live in the U.K in a small town called Bromsgrove which is near the city Birmingham. I am single mother with two teenage boys and have recently within the last year have had a lot of time on my hands due to an injury.  So with all this time on my hands I decided to start to make cards and have only been crafting for the max 5 months.  I have had my blog approximately 3 months and I keep it as active as I can. You will find on my blog I do all kinds of crafting and I just love a challenge and creating something unusual or 3D.   I make cards, create my own jewellery, I do scrapbooking and my favourite past time is colouring stamps and digi stamps using my trusty Pro-Markers.


WELCOME TO THE DS4J TEAM LADIES

12 comments:

  1. A huge welcome to our team. Looking forward to having creative fun with all of you.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the new members - I look forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. So looking forward to the creative fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great big welcome to all of you ladies...we are so happy to have you with us :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank everyone for the great big welcome...can't wait to get to know you guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you here welcome to the family ladies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big congratulations to you all, I hope you will all have lots of fun working on these brilliant images...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the new DT members I do recognize a couple of you. Good luck on your term as DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad to of been picked and I'm so honoured and thrilled to be a part of this great team! I look forward to seeing all your creations and working with the team!
    Hugs
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A big CONGRATS to you ladies!

    ReplyDelete