Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Au Revoir, and Welcome

Au Revoir Karen


Karen has been on our DT for a few months and what a pleasure it was to showcase her gorgeous creations! Sadly, she has decided to leave us. We will miss your light banter in the group and certainly your gorgeous cards. However, I now look forward to seeing your creations being entered into our challenges!

Thanks for your dedication and enthusiasm - a real star! As a tribute to you, here is a collage of "some" of the beautiful cards you made with DS4J images during your DT membership.




A BIG WELCOME to RIETTE

And now I would like to welcome and introduce a new member to the team. Riette Gasser (or Red), wh hails from Roodepoort (near Johannesburg) in South Africa. This is what she says ...

. I started card making by "accident" early in 2011 when I bought a flower punch (those big ones that punch out all the individual petals) at a craft expo. Being somewhat compulsive at times I of course didn't know what to do with it so I started Googling and stumbled upon the AMAZING world of paper crafting. I was hooked. By trial and error I've learned and found my "style" so to speak. I like being challenged to try new things and also to show others what I'm learning. I'm a "stay-at-home-Mom" who is rarely "at home" since we homeschool and love to find our adventure in the world around us. 

WELCOME TO THE TEAM RIETTE and I trust you will have fun with us!
Pop into Riette's blog and show her some love.

Would you like to serve on the DS4J DT? 
Click HERE for more information.
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Karen we will miss you but will definitely stay in touch via blogland. A warm welcome Riette.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbay Karen it was nice working with you.
    see you still in blogland.

    Riette a big welcome in our team.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen go well, It was great working with you.

    Welcome to the team Riette. Looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Margy and girls...
    I miss you all already...

    And yes you'll be seeing me around blogland lots.. smiles.. and in your challenges.

    Huge hugs,
    Karen.xx

    P.S. Riette I look forward to seeing what you create sweetie.. you're among friends in this team.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'll keep a lookout for you Karen! I'm already feeling much at home :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen so sorry you left us, you'll be missed much.....

    Riette, so glad you joined the team, have a wonderfull time here!

    hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete