Sunday, 4 November 2012

A SPECIAL THANKS TO A SPECIAL PERSON

We say GOODBYE to a wonderful DT Leader and member....

Jenlee Leeflang has been on the DT since the start of Digistamps4Joy, and she continued to provide her support and guidance during the change over of ownership in February 2012.

She has been selfless in all her efforts to promote ALL the DS4J digistamps - not only her own. Jen was a wonderful support to me and the DT, was always on time with her commitments, and I knew I could trust her with a task.
Jen, we will miss you, your organisational skills, and your wonderful, talentful creations, but we wish you all the best in the future, and of course you may now officially enter our DS4J Challenges!

Thank you for your loyalty and dedication to DS4J. As a tribute to you, I have put together a collage of some of the beautiful cards you made during your DT membership.



Go well and go safe!


 

11 comments:

  1. Jen
    Good Luck in your future endeavors,best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen your creations are simply gorgeous! Good luck in your future endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I will miss you as Team Leader and fellow design member. For sure, I will see your creations in the different challenges along the way in blogland. Best wishes on your new endeavors.
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, good luck in whatever creative endeavors you have in store for the future!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen thanks for all you've done, will miss you!

    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen, you are an asset to any team! We are fortunate to have you at JDE and hope we will not have to post an announcement like this anytime soon! I know your teammates will miss you! You are blessed with an amazing talent.

    Good Luck
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen, wishing you all the luck in the world, you have been a great inspiration and will be sorely missed, but I know you will continue with your inspirations. Thank you for being my friend, take care and stay well, love Carole Lockhart Stuart. :)XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jen - I will still follow you on your blog! LOVE your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen will miss you here. Thanks for giving me the opportunity for my first DT assignment. Will see you around and follow you as well. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with your future endeavours. Its been quite a journey... Without you Digistamps 4 Joy wouldn't be where it is!!! Love Mel (previous owner of DS4J)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen you will be missed! You are one sweet person whom I am glad to have met online. I enjoyed seeing you around the sites since I started card making! Look forward to still seeing your talents and what you are up to!

    ReplyDelete