Saturday, 17 November 2012

A BIG WELCOME

A BIG WELCOME to JACKIE CORNFIELD


Jackie has just joined our Design Team, and I and the team welcome her with open arms, and wish her a happy stay with us! Jackie is from the UK, and has this to say about herself.

I have been paper crafting for fourteen years now! My first job was painting in the Art Room of the world famous Denby Pottery, I loved it so much I stayed there for sixteen years. I then raised my two children. When the youngest was old enough I sought new employment. There was no longer hand painting at the pottery so I moved into retail. I have sold lighting and houses!
I first worked in the Craft Industry in early 2006 and have been there ever since. I am now the manager and have six other staff who along with my MD and the customers keep me on my toes. I teach card making several times a week and often teach Parchment Craft. I can do Scrapbooking and general paper crafts too. I love to meet like minded people who love to play with stamps and paper. 
You just can't beat a bit of colouring in and licking and sticking!
WELCOME TO THE TEAM JACKIE and I trust you will have fun with us!
Pop into Jackie's blog and show her some love.

NOTE .....We still have a DT Call that closes 30th November, to appoint TWO more members. Interested? Click HERE for more information.
 

2 comments:

  1. Good morning and comgratulations on being part of the DT team "Welcome" "Pretty Lady", I am so looking forward to seeing all your fabulous works. Love Carole Lockhart Stuart. {{{{ Hugz}}}}

    ReplyDelete