Thursday, 4 October 2012

DIGISTAMPS4JOY BLOG HOP

The Blog Hop has CLOSED. Thanks to all who left comments and visited - you are all special! The winners will be announced here and on each individual blog on Thursday 11th, so come back then!

 Welcome to our WORLD CARDMAKING DAY Celebration Blog Hop.
You have arrived at the start of the hop at the Digistamps4Joy blog

Digistamps4Joy is running a Blog Hop from 4 – 9 October 2012 to celebrate World Card Making Day on the 6th October, and is offering a different image on each Design Team Member’s blog as the prize for the randomly drawn winner on that blog. With 12 blogs in this hop you have 12 chances to win an image – or maybe more! So come on in, meet our fabulous Design Team, and have some fun!
If you landed on this blog first, then just carry on down the list and work your way though to the final stop (Ursula’s blog). The hop order is indicated on each blog, so you will not ‘get lost’!

Digistamps4joy (YOU ARE HERE)
Here is the card I am showcasing for the DS4J Blog Hop.

The image you can win is called "Fall Fairy" and is available in the DS4J SHOP
I coloured it in with watercolour pencils, added some bling to her wings, cut out the front of the card and raised it above the image.
RULES FOR ENTERING THE RANDOM DRAW
Please read carefully - we do not want you to miss out!
1). Be/become a follower of THIS blog.
2). Leave a comment on THIS post.
So that IS easy isn’t it!! Thanks for visiting our blog.
Your next stop will be the talented JEN.

The Hop will end at 6 am (Central African Time) on Tuesday 9th October.
The full list of winners will be announced on Thursday 11h October on the Digistamps4Joy blog. 
Each blog will also indicate its own winner on 11th October.

33 comments:

  1. Awesome fall themed card - I love how you've coloured the image! What a fabulous chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fall card, great idea with the window and she looks stunning! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!Very beautiful colored!!
    hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic blog hop and Margy very beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous fall card Margy. You did an incredible job of colouring her and I just love the way you have framed the image...both with the die cut and with the wonderful embellishments.

    Hugs ~ Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and the image is just gorgeous...beautiful bright colours with little additions..luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card image is lovely
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your design is spectacular, Margy. I love the window and the beautiful fall leaves & flowers.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to mention that I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm already a follower, and I love your card, great image too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful! It looks so pretty with the leaves framing the pretty fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this card, makes me want to color this image this evening!!
    Finished the bloghop, so... let's craft!!
    Thanks for all the inspiration with all those great cards!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  13. the card is awesome. I love the colors. I am a new follower and on a blog hop... thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My son turns 30 today. Wouldn't it have been something to have had him on World Cardmaking Day & then become a cardmaker? LOL I just missed it by one day! Oh I tried. I love these images & these cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card and image! Love the way you cut out the card front and created the depth. I use the border and corner stickers all the time - it's fun to see them on someone else's work! Fabulous! I just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, love the different layers you have add. Love how you colored the fairy.
    already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Margy!! I love this blog hop. Such fun images and such great inspiration!! I found this blog hop through Desire. Thanks. I am now a follower and would love to win. Have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs, Gloria

    I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I should know better by now, and wait to comment on the main blog post AFTER I have completed the hop! I have become a follower of all the blogs but forgot to indicate that I'm a follower under 'crystaldolphins'.

    I also wanted to congratulate the DT for the absolutely FABULOUS projects! I loved every one and if I don't win some of the images, I'll be back to purchase! Awesome hop ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, pretty image

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. I love the way you colored her and the way you made the frame dimensional.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful card I love the way you raised the front. I am already a follower. Great inspiration as well.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  22. such a beautiful image! I love this whole line of digis.... perfectly colored and put together on this card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card made from a wonderful digi, thanks for the chance to win it!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this image! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is such a beautiful image! Thanks for the chance to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is beautiful and the image reminds me of a stained glass window!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm already a follower! Just love the wonderful digis. Great card and inspiration. Looking forward to this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is lovely...I just got this image last week and it is nice to see your interpretation of it. Just love how you did the background!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Margy, this is just GORGEOUS!! Your coloring is absolutely beautiful, and I adore this stamp. I do love fairies! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow - your image is wonderful and your coloring is gorgeous. Thanks for having such a great blog and so delighted to be a part of this blog hop.

    Hugs and smiles

    Laine

    ReplyDelete
  31. Beautiful...! I am a new follower and am enjoying the hop!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete