Friday, 27 July 2012

TIME TO SAY THANK YOU AND SO LONG ...

.... to one of our sweet Design team members:

CAROL (aka CAZ)

aka

Bunny has been with the DT for quite a while, and we were so glad that she agreed to stay on during the transition period from the 'previous' DS4J owner, to help me get on my feet with this new venture! Caz, I would personally like to thank you for all your loyalty and dedication to DS4J, and I know that Jen our DT Leader will be echoing my sentiments as she reads this. You were an amazing member of a very busy team, always pulled your weight, and always created stunning cards. We will all miss you, but we wish you all the best in your cardmaking adventures, and of course you may now 'officially' enter our DS4J challenges!! Jen put together a collage of some of the cards you have made during your DT membership, and I think it is a perfect tribute to you.

With all our love and {{{hugs}}},
Margy, Jen, and the DT.

2 comments:

  1. Oh blimey...Now youve choked me up..

    Ive enjoyed every min of my time with DS4J....

    I will always hold a soft spot for DS4J

    Thank you

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. caz! you will be missed at DS4J, but i'm sure i'll see you in blogland.

    been great "working" with you.

    this is one fabulous tribute.

    hugs and smoochies to you!

    ReplyDelete