Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Farewell but not goodbye to a super DT member

One of our DT members, Starla, made the 'agonising decision' (her words) to step down from the Digistamps4Joy Design Team.

Starla has been with the DT for quite a while, and willingly stayed on during the transition period from the 'previous' DS4J owner, to help me get on my feet with this new venture! Starla, I would personally like to thank you for all your loyalty and dedication to DS4J, and I know that Jen our DT Leader will be echoing my sentiments as she reads this. You were an amazing member of a very busy team, always pulled your weight, and always created stunning cards. We will all miss you, but we wish you all the best with the new little one coming into your life, and of course you may now 'officially' enter our DS4J challenges!! Jen put together a collage of some of the cards you have made during your DT membership, and I think it is a perfect tribute to you.

THANKS STARLA - FROM ALL OF US AT DIGISTAMPS4JOY.

4 comments:

  1. Starla - a heartfelt thanks for everything you did over the past year or so - I will miss your quirky sense of humour and the bright ray of sunshine you brought to our DT.
    Go well sweetie - you are so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starla I have not known you for that long, but long enough to know that you are one special person. Wishing you all the best with the new little being thats on the way ... and the tribute card collage is testimont of your wonderful creativity.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you all are just too sweet! I love you all, and you will definitely still be seeing me around. Hugs!!!

    Star

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to see you go Star...we will sure miss you. I've been so happy to still see you around in other places sharing your wonderful creations with a touch of your incredible humour. I'm looking forward to seeing whatever creations you decide to join us with.

    Hugs and Stuff ~ Char

    ReplyDelete